Thursday, May 31, 2012

Adding to the Fleet




Many writers have multiple websites for multiple purposes. I’m no different, though some blogs are far more active than others. There is, of course, Calliope here, and Claudsy’s Blog over on Wordpress, and Trailing Inspirations on Wordpress.

Tomorrow another site will be added to the arsenal, albeit with a twist. I’ve entered into a joint venture with Meena Rose of “The Eyes of Meena Rose” fame. This new site is called “Two Voices, One Song” and will launch officially tomorrow.

Within that site’s framework will be many offerings; each unique and, hopefully, enticing. For the time being, I will continue to post here every few days, as well as on the other sites. It’s my hope that the cross pollination of content between sites will keep our readers (that includes all of you, my friends) contented and engaged.

We’re inviting our regular readers to take a short tour of “Two Voices, One Song” to get a feel of the new place and a brief understanding of our mission. From short memoir to Flash Fiction, articles to brainstorming sessions, philosophy discussions to poetry, and lots of other subjects in between, our new playground will have something for everyone.

I encourage all of you to go over there and nose around. Find the hidey holes, the nooks and crannies. See if you think it’s going to be a fun stop over each day for a different perspective. Then come here and tell me how you like what you see, whether you have a suggestion or not.

We’ll be adding more and more links to new engagement opportunities each week. This is a constantly evolutionary process for Meena and I. I hope you’ll find it as exciting as we do.

I’ll see you here tomorrow for the Official Grand Announcement of our launch of “Two Voices, One Song.” Be sure to tell all of your friends about this new venture, too. We welcome all who enter our front door.

Until then, stay tuned.

Claudsy

No comments:

Post a Comment