Saturday, August 14, 2010

A New Day Dawning

This is my new, more varied, blog arena. Not that my other one is bad or not being used, but this is one for more purposes, more review than my blog on Wordpress.

I intend to do book reviews, interviews with writers, editors, publishers--if possible--and all types of people on the street. I'm going to do travel pieces and opinions. Who knows what I'll end up with. I'm eclectic to the max with interests in too many areas to contain on a single page.

Every few weeks I want to try adding a new page where something different can appear. So, for those who visit there will always be something new to see, read, and hopefully, appreciate.

For this moment, though, I'm just announcing my entrance into this space, my new study where words flow and pictures litter the walls with color and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment