Monday, September 13, 2010

New Release Coming

I don’t do this very often, but I want to announce that my friend, Courtney Rene has a wonderful book that will be released on September 15, 2010.

Shadow Dancer by Courtney Rene is a YA fantasy set in another world with enough twists and turns to satisfy any reader of the genre. I just wanted to give the author some advance PR. All writers can use a bit of a boost with a new release. And I’m happy to  do that.

It will be available from Amazon.com on the 15th as an ebook for Kindle. Book releases on the 25th.

The publisher is Rogue Phoenix Press at: http://www.roguephoenixpress.com/

Check it out and decide it it’s something you’d enjoy.

A bientot,

Claudsy

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the book...If every writer had a friend or was a friend such as you there would be more writers actually making a living at writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I will simply "amen" Peal's comment. (Congratulations, Court!!!!)

    Marie Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right, Pearl, in so far as getting enough buzz about a new release. If bloggers would use a wee bit of their space each week to further the cause, we could have the whole planet covered in books in no-time.

    Thank you, Marie. Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete