Tuesday, September 7, 2010



For those who have been wondering what sorts of new things I've been up to, all you have to do is look at this photo. My sister took it during our last little jaunt up to Glacier yesterday. This is a shot of the north end of McDonald Lake in the southwest corner of the park. I wrote the haiku poem long ago and haven't really used it for anything major. Until now.

She and I have decided to play with photos and poetry to see what kinds of things we can come up with for our use and the use of others. This photo and poem are copywritten, of course, so for someone else to use it is verbotten. That doesn't mean, however, that we can't create a piece for another individual to use for themselves. You see what I mean about stretching?

If we get really good at this, both photo and poem, who knows where we can go. I can't wait to find out.

Oh, in case anyone really wants to know, the photo is untouched raw image. Jo hates retouching and refuses to do it, except for cropping when absolutely necessary. That haze in the background was mist gathering. Topside that day, we stood in the snow being pelted with tiny icy/snow pellets. It was great and really coming down by the time we started back for the bottom of the mountains.

Just wanted to share a new interest of ours. Take care, all, and God bless.

Claudsy

*NOTE: For any who want to take a gander at Jo's photos, you  can find her at: http://bjjjoneseyes.shutterbugstorefront.com/



2 comments:

  1. I want to thank all of those who have commented on my offerings here.

    I wish each of you blessed each day with all you require and deserve.

    Pearl, all I can say is WOW! What a wonderful compliment. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one other thing. If any of those following would like to see all of the comments from any posting here, go to the bottom of this/any post and click on the "Subscribe to Post Comments."

    That should do the trick.

    Claudsy

    ReplyDelete