Thursday, December 9, 2010

Now You See Me...

This will be my last transmission for a few days. The desktop and its accoutrements will be going to be turned off tonight and go into storage tomorrow morning.

Saturday we’ll be heading out for the West Coast and destination South from there.

Yep, one more day before we move out. We’re so excited! Last minute items to take care of tomorrow will take little time.

From now on, I’m going to shoot for at least a weekly update; more often if I can manage it. The updates will consist of all sorts of things; weather along with traffic reports, sights taken in during the drive, speculations about traveling now versus during the warmer months of the year, and sundry other items.

I wanted to say a temporary farewell until my first update. Hopefully, that will be within a few days as we move down toward LA.

Terrie managed to snag me during trip preparations and talked me into doing the interview. It was fun and I enjoyed her questions. I hope you read it and enjoy.

Take care during these next few days, and I’ll drop in with an update before another week is out.

Until then,

Claudsy

For those who haven’t read my interview with ICL’s own Terrie Hope, hop on over to:
http://terriehope.com/apps/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment